Answered By: Svetla Baykoucheva Last Updated: Feb 08, 2016 Views: 48
(1) Download the references from Reaxys to your computer in “.ris format”
(2) Log into your EndNote Online account
(3) Click on “Collect” and select “Import references”
(4) Click on the browse button next to “File” and upload the file with the references downloaded from Reaxys
(5) Click on “Select Favorites” to select a filter for this import option
(6) In the left window, select and highlight “RefMan Ris” and click on “Copy to Favorites” to make this format your favorite (Note: You have to do this only once for your account)
(7) From the pull-down menu of “Import Options” select “RefMan RIS”
(8) Select where you want to import the references (for example, in a New Group or an existing group)
(9) Click on “Import”
For more details, see http://lib.guides.umd.edu/chemistryresources
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- Subject Specialist Appointment