Answered By: James Weber
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016     Views: 8

There are several options for obtaining the missing material. Of course we can always request another copy of the book; however, in this case I might suggest placing an Article Request for the chapter or section containing the missing material. Once the request is processed, we will obtain a digital scan of the chapter from another library.

To place the request, please log in to your Interlibrary Loan Services account and select 'Request an Article or Other Copy'.

Then fill out the form and submit the request.

Thank you for using AskUs!

Related Topics

    Other ways to reach us