Answered By: James Weber
Last Updated: Jul 12, 2016     Views: 13


Information for requesting material from the NACWPI collection can be found on the National Association of Collegiate Wind & Percussion Instructors Research Center's website. It appears that only members of the NACWPI and individual students, faculty and staff at the University System of Maryland may borrow from the NACWPI Research Center Score Collection. NACWPI Research Center scores cannot be lent to libraries or other institutions. 

If you have questions or concerns, please use the following link to Contact SCPA. Or call them at: 301.405.9220 or 301.314.7614

Related Topics

    Other ways to reach us