Answered By: Michael Zeliff
Last Updated: Apr 17, 2017     Views: 157


In order to access online refund request forms for vending machines on-campus at UMCP, go to this link:

If that doesn't work, go to and type dbs vending ('dbs' stands for Department of Business Services) into the upper right search box, then hit enter. Click on the first link--Vending | Services | Corporate Services | DBS | University of ...--on the next page and then you'll see links to two different forms to choose from, depending on the machine that took your money. 


Thank you for using AskUs!

Other ways to reach us