Answered By: Hilary Thompson Last Updated: May 23, 2017 Views: 298
There are several ways to resolve fines and replacement fees, depending on the situation.
1. Pay the bill sent via the Office of the Bursar.
2. Return the item if you lost and then found it. The replacement fee will be canceled; however, overdue fines will remain for returning the item late.
3. If you have lost an item, the replacement fee may be negotiable if you supply an acceptable replacement. For more information, please complete the Billing Inquiry Form.
4. If you returned the item on time, you can dispute the fee by completing the Billing Inquiry Form. A Libraries' staff member will then contact you to resolve the matter.
Thank you for using AskUs!
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- Subject Specialist Appointment