Answered By: Nedelina Tchangalova Last Updated: May 02, 2017 Views: 662
1. Go to UMD Libraries' web site, run a search and select a record.
2. Click the Cite icon in the upper right hand corner, then either the Export to EndNote or Export to RIS link.
3. Save file as a .RIS file
Note: Remember where you save the file on your computer, so you can find it later.
4. Login in your Endnote Online account.
5. Select Collect tab> Import references
6. Select the appropriate items from the drop down menus.
Note: Import Option is RefMan RIS
For more information, go to the EndNote Online subject guide from the UMD Libraries.
Thank you for using AskUs!
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- Subject Specialist Appointment