Answered By: Tim Hackman
Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017     Views: 100


Yes, spouses and others who live with an employee can get library borrowing (and other campus) privileges. The employee can make up to one person, who must be at least 18 years of age, an "Employee Designee Affiliate." The Employee Designee Affiliate is then qualified for a number of campus privileges, including borrowing from the University Libraries. This process is handled by University Human Resources. UHR's webpage has all of the information you need.


Thank you for using AskUs!



Other ways to reach us