Answered By: Hilary Thompson
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2015     Views: 120

Hello. You can request any circulating book from a University of Maryland College Park library or University System of Maryland library (including UMBC) by placing a hold/recall through our catalog.  Instructions for requesting items through the catalog are available here.   You can choose the most convenient pick-up location from among the libraries listed on this web page.  

If the UMBC book is non-circulating and there is no USMAI circulating copy, you can request the book through your ILL Services Account using the Request Book or Other Loan form.  ILL books can be picked up at McKeldin, Engineering, Performing Arts, or Shady Grove Library. 

Thank you for using AskUs!


Related Topics

Other ways to reach us