Answered By: Library Services Desk Last Updated: May 09, 2017 Views: 714
The simplest way to access the Hoover's Company Information database is:
1. Go to lib.umd.edu.
2. Click the "Find Databases" tab over the search box in the middle.
3. Enter Hoovers into the search box and click the "Search" button.
4. Click "Hoovers Company Information" (it should be the first result).
5. If you are off campus, you will be asked to sign in with your university ID and password.
6. Click "Continue" on the next page, and you can then begin your search.
Let us know if you have any other questions.
Thank you for using AskUs!
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- Subject Specialist Appointment