Answered By: Kelsey Corlett-Rivera
Last Updated: May 08, 2017     Views: 65


With the article’s citation information (author, year, journal title, volume, etc.), you can search for full text using the Citation Linker (this link also appears on the Libraries' homepage under Research Tools).  If you are off-campus, you must log in with your directory ID and password. 

That will take you to the Find It window, which will indicate what years/volumes of the journal are available online in the catalog (i.e., we have a hard-copy in the library), or if you need to request a scanned copy of it through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).

In this case, the Find It window shows that we do have access to Volume 27 of American Rehabilitation through the Academic Search Premier database. Clicking on Find It will take you to a list of the journal volumes by year.

By clicking on 27 under 2003, you will see a list of the articles from that volume. The one you are looking for is first on the list, and here is a direct link:

Hopefully, this information will help in finding the other articles you need as well. 


Thank you for using AskUs!



Related Topics

Other ways to reach us