Answered By: Library Services Desk Last Updated: Apr 05, 2017 Views: 105
How to Print:
1. Log onto a computer using your directory ID and password (or your guest log-in)
2. Send your file(s) to the printer. You can select either black and white (10 cents per page/7 cents for double sided) or color (50 cents per page) modes. There are three default sizes: 8.5x11 inches, 8.5x14 inches, or 11x17 inches. You can also bring your own paper to print on. You will be asked to enter a username and job name to help you identify your job.
3. Swipe your ID or guest copy card at the printer. All printers are connected to the same print network, so you can use any printer that is available.
4. Select your file(s) by pressing the checkbox next to the job name and press “print.”
If you have further questions, please consult the diagram below or contact us again through AskUs!
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- Subject Specialist Appointment