Answered By: Hilary Thompson
Last Updated: May 25, 2017     Views: 47


If you are a UMD student/faculty/staff member, or a Research Affiliate, you can request print books held at other libraries through Interlibrary Loan (Please note that regular affiliates are not eligible for Interlibrary Loan).  

While ILL cannot always accommodate format preferences, we can usually obtain monographs in print form (provided that the book has not been published in the past month or so).  

When completing the ILL request form, be sure to do the following:

  1. Deselect the "Accept Alternate Editions/Formats" option
  2. Explain in the Notes field that you need a print version of the book.  


Thank you for using AskUs!


Other ways to reach us