Answered By: docdel ILL Last Updated: Oct 17, 2016 Views: 28
Hello. UMCP graduate students may borrow materials from Johns Hopkins University Libraries by obtaining a CIRLA borrowing card. More info available here.
These privileges apply only to the following libraries at each institution:
- Howard University - Howard University Libraries (excludes law and medical)
- Georgetown University - Lauinger Library and Bloomer Science Library
- George Washington University - Gelman Library
- Johns Hopkins University - Eisenhower Library
- National Agricultural Library - Beltsville Library
- Smithsonian Institution - (excludes FreerSackler, Hirshorn, NMAA/NPG)
- University of Delaware - all University of Delaware Libraries
- University of Maryland - all College Park Libraries
Another option is searching the item in UBorrow, a library service made possible through UMD's membership in the Big Ten Academic Alliance. To use UBorrow, simply begin searching here. If no Big Ten university owns or will loan the book(s) you seek, then request it/them through UMD Libraries' Interlibrary Loan service that you can access through Quick Links at the bottom of the Libraries' homepage at lib.umd.edu.
Thank you for using AskUs!
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- Subject Specialist Appointment