Answered By: Hilary Thompson
Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017     Views: 31


You should complete the Billing Inquiry Form to claim these books as returned.  There's a "Notes Section" where you can explain the situation.  The form is necessary in order for us to remove the books and any associated fines from your account. 


Thank you for using AskUs!


Related Topics

Other ways to reach us