Answered By: James Weber
Last Updated: Aug 28, 2015     Views: 22

Hello. First, please check your search terms for spelling or other typos.  If the item still cannot be located in UBorrow, you may request it through Interlibrary Loan instead. To do so, you can either:

A) Search WorldCatUMD.  Once you find the item, use the Request Item through Interlibrary Loan button usually located on the right to submit your request.    

B) Place the request by logging in to your ILL Services Account and manually completing the Request book or other loan form. 

Thank you for using AskUs!


Related Topics

Other ways to reach us