Answered By: Library Services Desk
Last Updated: May 23, 2017     Views: 55


If you would like to replace a book instead of paying the replacement fine, fill out the Billing Inquiry Form first. Any replacements must be approved by the Libraries' Billing department before they can be accepted and that form is the best way to contact them.

Purchasing a lost book will significantly reduce, but not eliminate, existing fines or fees. More information can be found here.


Thank you for using AskUs!


Related Topics

Other ways to reach us