Answered By: Library Services Desk
Last Updated: May 03, 2017     Views: 35


The best people to ask about veteran tuition fee wavers are at the Office of Student Financial Aid and the Veteran Benefits department in the Office of the Registrar.

You can contact the Veteran Benefits department at (301) 314-8239 or

The Office of Student Financial Aid can be contacted at (301) 314-9000 or


Thank you for using AskUs!


Related Topics

Other ways to reach us