Answered By: Library Services Desk Last Updated: May 24, 2017 Views: 244
Scanning is free for anyone using UMD Libraries.
- McKeldin Library has two KIC BookEye overhead scanners, both located on First Floor.
- The Engineering and Physical Sciences Library has one KIC BookEye overhead scanner.
- The Hornbake Library Special Collections Maryland Room has one Zeutschel OS1200 Bookcopy overhead scanner.
- The Performing Arts Library also has one Zeutschel overhead scanner.
The KIC BookEye scanners save to USB, Google Drive, and email, and have OCR capabilities.
The Zeutschel saves to USB and does not have OCR.
Please let us know if you have any further questions, and thank you for using AskUs!
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- Subject Specialist Appointment