Answered By: Hilary Thompson
Last Updated: Mar 13, 2017     Views: 37


To become a Research Affiliate requires a formal MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) between the university and your agency. Please email the Division of Research for further details. Or, you can search their website @


Thank you for using AskUs!


Other ways to reach us