Answered By: Library Services Desk Last Updated: Mar 29, 2017 Views: 58
If you are interested in the NPR Audio Collection, send inquiries to Laura Schnitker at email@example.com. Please include as much information as you can in the following areas:
1. Program title (All Things Considered, Morning Edition, Talk of the Nation, etc)
2. Names (bylines, interviewers/interviewees, etc)
3. Dates (exact dates or date ranges)
4. Subjects (Big Bend National Park, domestic partner benefits, the First Amendment, ecosystems, etc)
Please note that all NPR programs airing after 2006 are available via streaming at NPR's website www.npr.org.
Thank you for using AskUs!
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- Subject Specialist Appointment