Answered By: James Spring (McK)
Last Updated: Nov 21, 2018     Views: 131


It is up to UHR Office of Employee Benefits (301-405-7575 or Retirees may receive a new ID card that displays their “Retiree” or “Emeritus” status, as appropriate. Active emeriti faculty are automatically set up to receive a new ID card. For all other retirees, the UHR Office of Employee Benefits enters the retiree into the Affiliates module of PHR, indicating their retiree status as explained on the Retiree Campus Privileges page @

Once you have that done and pick up your new ID card, you should be able to use the library (privileges listed here) and a few other campus services.

Thanks for using AskUs!

Related Topics

    Other ways to reach us