Answered By: James Spring (McK)
Last Updated: Oct 27, 2020     Views: 27


This can be a bit confusing due to the names, but the University of Maryland, College Park ( is different from this University of Maryland ( The CIRLA agreement has the University of Maryland, College Park as a member, but not the University of Maryland, Baltimore, so you would not be able to use CIRLA as a means to use our materials.

Good news, though, you don't need CIRLA to use physical items and locations at College Park and Shady Grove. Once they have a Student ID, most state University students in Maryland may use or borrow from most other Universities in Maryland. The list may be found @

To be sure you qualify, you should check with your home institution.


Thanks for Using Ask Us!

Related Topics

Other ways to reach us