Answered By: Douvonte Farmer (ILL & Reserves) Last Updated: Aug 28, 2017 Views: 71
You are able to search the Top Textbooks on Reserve database by using the course code (e.g., COMM 107), the book’s title (e.g., Communicating), the book’s ISBN (e.g., 978020523817), or the book's author (e.g., Berko).
To browse the full list of textbooks instead, just click the search button. You can filter the results by program and sort the results by course or title.
Once you find your textbook, click Check Availability to see the status of the book:
- Available = On shelf and ready to be checked out
- Next Available = Due back at the time shown
- None Available = Temporarily removed from circulation (being repaired, missing, etc). Check back in a few days!
- Error Retrieving Availability = If this status appears without a corresponding explanatory note, please contact email@example.com, and Reserves staff will investigate.
Thank you for using AskUs!
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- Subject Specialist Appointment