Answered By: Svetla Baykoucheva Last Updated: Oct 25, 2018 Views: 87
There are two ways to sign in SciFinder:
(1) On the LibGuide page for CHEM 272 there is a link to access SciFinder. The link is in the section for finding literature:
Here's a direct link to SciFinder:
(2) Another way to access SciFinder is from the UMD Libraries main web page:
Click on the tab "Databases" and enter "SciFinder" in the search box. Click on the link for SciFinder.
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- phone icon General Information
- Calendar icon Subject Specialist Appointment
- File icon Research Guides
- Twitter icon icon@AskUMD
- email iconReport a technical issue