Answered By: Zaida Diaz Last Updated: Mar 14, 2019 Views: 30
Moody's bond data can be found in Bloomberg. Access available in Van Munching Hall Financial Markets Labs (1318 and 3505 Van Munching Hall). Chuck Lahaie is the contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other sources for municipal bond ratings are:
- Standard & Poor's: Official Company website — provides some investment data including bond ratings. (MUST REGISTER TO USE - FREE SUBSCRIPTION.) For bond ratings, after registration, click on United States, under Task Selector, select 'Find a rating'. Follow directions to get available S&P ratings.
- State of Maryland Treasury Department: http://www.treasurer.state.md.us/debtmanagement/rating-agency-reports.aspx
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- phone icon General Information
- Calendar icon Subject Specialist Appointment
- File icon Research Guides
- Twitter icon icon@AskUMD
- email iconReport a technical issue