Answered By: Library Services Desk Last Updated: May 03, 2017 Views: 184
Answered By: Library Services Desk
Last Updated: May 03, 2017 Views: 184
Yes, you have several options for getting help researching a topic.
- Call or stop by any of the services desks in the Eight Branches of the UMD Libraries. At those desks you will find knowledgeable librarians, staff, and students. Click here to find out the Libraries' hours.
- You can also contact a librarian who specializes in the discipline you need. All of the librarian subject specialists' names, subjects, and contact information are listed in this directory. Do not hesitate to contact your librarian for help online, by telephone, and/or in person.
Thank you for using AskUs!
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- phone icon General Information
- Calendar icon Subject Specialist Appointment
- File icon Research Guides
- Twitter icon icon@AskUMD
- email iconReport a technical issue