Answered By: Hilary Thompson
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2018     Views: 487


There are several ways to resolve fines and replacement fees, depending on the situation.  

 1. Pay the bill sent via the Office of the Bursar.

 2. Return the item if you lost and then found it.  The replacement fee will be canceled; however, overdue fines will remain for returning the item late.

 3. If you have lost an item, the replacement fee may be negotiable if you supply an acceptable replacement.  For more information, please complete the Billing Inquiry Form. 

4. If you returned the item on time, you can dispute the fee by completing the Billing Inquiry Form. A Libraries' staff member will then contact you to resolve the matter.


Thank you for using AskUs! 










Related Topics

Other ways to reach us