Answered By: Hilary Thompson
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2018     Views: 299


Once you accrue library fines (or a replacement fee), a bill will be sent to you by the university’s Office of the Bursar. Failure to pay these fines can result in the blocking of course registration, graduation, transcripts, as well as your library privileges. Twice a year any unpaid bills are sent to a collection agency. 

If you want to inquire about or dispute a fine, please complete the Billing Inquiry Form.  A library staff member will then contact you to resolve the matter. 


Thank you for using AskUs!




Related Topics

Other ways to reach us