Answered By: Brandon Magby Last Updated: Aug 09, 2017 Views: 2762
Terrapin Express is a pre-paid debit account that can be used at the University Libraries by UMD students, faculty, and staff to pay for printing.
First, Activate your account. Next, there are multiple ways to add money to your account:
- Online - This method allows patrons to use a credit card to add money to their account. The minimum amount is $10.00
- Copy Card ATM - Copy Card ATMs are located in all of the University Libraries on campus and look like this:
- Users can add money to an existing Terrapin Express account by swiping their University IDs in the Copy Card ATMs before adding cash ranging from $1 to $20.
- In Person - Stop by the Terrapin Express Office (1109 South Campus Dining Hall, College Park, MD 20742), Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. It accepts cash, check, and credit cards.
- Lastly, as an alternative to Terrapin Express, users who want to print within the Libraries can purchase a guest card from Copy Card ATMs for $1. The card comes with $0.20 and also can be swiped to add more value.
Thank you for using AskUs!
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- Subject Specialist Appointment