Answered By: Hilary Thompson
Last Updated: Oct 23, 2018     Views: 104


How do I get to sources a professor placed on e-reserves? 




Electronic course reserves (e.g., articles and chapters in PDF format and links to e-resources) and listings of hard copy reserves (e.g., books) are made available through your course in ELMS. Here's how to access your ELMS course and view your course reserves: 


  1. Go to ELMS 

  1. Log in with your Directory ID and password. 

  1. Select your course under Courses. 

  1. In the left navigation menu, select Course Reserves. 

  1. Click View Item (for e-reserves) or Show Details (for hard copy reserves). 

 Table showcasing how to access journal articles in Course Reserves



Reserve items are available for download (if PDF), or online viewing if (webpage or database link)Books and other items on hard copy reserve will have the library, call number, and other information when you click on Show Details. 


*If you have any problems using links in Internet Explorer, then please try using Firefox or Chrome.  



Thank you for using AskUs! 


Other ways to reach us