Answered By: docdel ILL
Last Updated: Mar 04, 2020     Views: 99


UMCP graduate students may borrow materials from Johns Hopkins University Libraries by obtaining a CIRLA borrowing card

These privileges apply only to the following libraries at each institution:

  • Georgetown University - Lauinger Library and Bloomer Science Library
  • George Washington University - Gelman Library
  • Johns Hopkins University - Eisenhower Library
  • National Agricultural Library - Beltsville Library
  • Smithsonian Institution - (excludes FreerSackler, Hirshorn, NMAA/NPG)
  • University of Delaware - all University of Delaware Libraries
  • University of Maryland - all College Park Libraries 

Another option is request it/them through UMD Libraries' Interlibrary Loan service, which you can access through Useful Links (on center-right side of the Libraries' homepage @


Thank you for using AskUs!


Related Topics

Other ways to reach us