Answered By: Nedelina Tchangalova Last Updated: Oct 23, 2020 Views: 2334
Thank you for contacting UMD Libraries with your question.
Google Scholar is already embedded as a database in Database Finder, which means that it is linked to holdings in our Libraries, including other databases. First, go to lib.umd.edu and click on the Databases tab over the search box. Then, type in Google Scholar in the search box, and hit Enter.
This will produce a link to Google Scholar. Click on that link and do your search; this will connect you to UMD holdings. See the links out to the right of items listed in the search.
In addition, Google Scholar has this feature in its settings. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to Google Scholar: http://scholar.google.com/
- Go to Settings (top right) or the hamburger menu on the top left
- Click on Library Links (left menu)
- Type in College Park
- Check the box for University of Maryland – Find @ UMD
Run a search in Google Scholar. You should be able to see on your right the link Find @ UMD for items we currently have access to.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again through AskUs!
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- phone icon General Information
- Calendar icon Subject Specialist Appointment
- File icon Research Guides
- email iconReport a technical issue