Answered By: Library Services Desk
Last Updated: Jul 26, 2018     Views: 191


If the item you are looking for is on Course Reserves, you may not find the book in WorldCatUMD. 

1.    Check Course Reserves in ELMS.  If your professor put a library book or personal copy on reserves, you can find the call number and location there. For instructions, please see How to Access Course Reserves.

2.   Search the Top Textbooks database

3.    If the item is not on Course Reserves or Top Textbooks, and you've carefully checked the Libraries' catalog, another option is to request the book through UBorrow or Interlibrary Loan. Be advised, however, that these services usually cannot provide textbooks, nor (in the case of ILL) will you be able to keep the item for an entire semester.


Thank you for using AskUs!


Other ways to reach us