Answered By: Hilary Thompson
Last Updated: May 23, 2017     Views: 85


If you wish to inquire about, or dispute a fine or replacement fee, please complete the Libraries' Billing Inquiry Form. A Libraries' staff member will then contact you to resolve the matter. 


Thank you for using AskUs!


Related Topics

Other ways to reach us