Answered By: Special Collections
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017     Views: 5160


If the course is being taught now, either ask the professor for a copy, go to the department office, or log into the course on Elms to see if the professor has posted it there. 

With regard to past courses, syllabi are only available through the instructor who taught the course or the department that offered it: they are not kept in the University Archives at Hornbake Library.

We do, however, keep all non-current course descriptions, which are available electronically@ Course Catalog Archives; Email here for more assistance. 


Thank you for using AskUs!


Other ways to reach us