Answered By: Hilary Thompson
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018     Views: 114


If libraries within the University System of Maryland (USMAI) do not own a book or other item, but WorldCat UMD shows that other libraries own it, you can use the Request Item through Interlibrary Loan link to request the book via ILL. 



If the link is not present, log in to your ILL Services Account, click on Request Book or Other Loan, then submit the form with a complete citation.


Thank you for using AskUs!


Other ways to reach us