Answered By: Hilary Thompson Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 114
Hello. You may request items from other libraries that are not part of the University System of MD (USMAI) by using Interlibrary Loan. There are currently 3 options for requesting material from a Big Ten school.
2. Use WorldCat UMD to find the record for the item that you wish to request. Then under "Availability" click the Request Item through Interlibrary Loan button. This will bring you into your ILL Services Account, where you can place the request. Citation information will migrate from the WorldCat record, making it easier to place a request.
3. Log in to your ILL Services Account directly, then manually input the citation.
Thank you for using AskUs!
Other ways to reach us
UMD Ask Us is intended for current UMD faculty, staff and students or for those with questions regarding our unique resources and services.
We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions.
You should receive a response within 2 business days with an answer or a referral to additional resources/department.
- phone icon General Information
- Calendar icon Subject Specialist Appointment
- File icon Research Guides
- Twitter icon icon@AskUMD
- email iconReport a technical issue